| Goofy Amelia! |
Amelia is a dream. She sleeps at least 6 hours most nights and even wen she wakes up to eat, she goes right back to sleep. She is a very happy baby. She enjoys looking at trees, people, and being sung to. She can hold her head up very well and support her weight on her legs. She also actually enjoys tummy time and will look around too. She will "talk" very frequently to us as well. All in all, a great kid.
Riley is doing very well too. While she is entering the "terrible twos" she is usually very responsive to discipline. Persistence is her strong suit. She will say something over and over again until you respond to her or give her what she wants! Hmmm....I wonder where she gets that from.....
She has begun putting letters with sounds, saying things like "R, R, Riley" and "I, I, Itchy." She enjoys swimming in her "yellow jacket" life vest, fireworks, and holding Amelia (with spotting).
Maybe I can get some more posts in before they wake up....
No comments:
Post a Comment