
Going through Mommy's purse in the laundry room. Notice that she takes out the cash and lotto cards.

A cool ninja/yoga pose.
There are a lot of reasons why I haven't posted anything on the blog lately. One, Ricky was (and still is) hard at work with writing for various things, from his screenplay to just random freelance articles to a sketch for a friend. Also, I was deep in the first and second books of Twilight, which I can't believe I am a nearly 30 year old woman reading them but they are highly addicting. I also have used Riley's naptimes to rest myself, since I think I will need the rest of my life to recover from her teething/no sleep phase.
Anyways, we have had a lot going on these past few weeks. Riley is much more comfortable with standing by herself, and will even lift a dramatic leg out to the back to look like she is flying. She also loves saying "That" (enunciating the "t" at the end) and starting trying to say Doggie, which comes out "da-ti" sometimes. Of course, she says Dada a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment