blog background

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Signs

We could both be crazy, but we are seeing slight signs Riley is getting ready to make her arrival. I've been having some cramping going on, along with the wonderful feeling like she's settled into my pelvis.  I also know her bottom, which used to be by my lung, is now lower.
We still can't believe we're getting a baby out of all of this.  Mostly everything is ready to go-even the dogs have had a bath.  Speaking of, right now they are laying on our area rug next to one another and moving their heads in sync to sounds.  Cute!!!!!!  
Anyways, we will see what the Dr. says tomorrow. Ricky is wishing and hoping for the 15th.  I'm hoping for the 15th, later in the day so I can go to Babies R Us and use my coupons that start that day! As Riley laughs in the background!

No comments: